Here at TimeWorn, we love working with people that are wood enthusiasts, have great local finishing companies, or simply want to use table top finishes that we do not offer. Our unfinished wooden table tops are perfect for those that want to put the final touches on themselves, but still desire the high-quality and fine craftsmanship only found in a TimeWorn wooden table top.
Each Unfinished Wooden Restaurant Table is Made-to-Order and Available in Unique Sizes and Shapes!
We are happy to offer nearly every style of wooden table top we craft as an unfinished table top option and build them to your exact specifications. Each of these unfinished table tops are:
- Sanded to 220 grit without putty-fill and feature eased edges to create a finish ready product exactly as you like it. Options: 150 grit final sand, squared edges, or with putty-fill.
- Primarily quarter-sawn or vertical grain allowing for the maximum hardness by species
- Delivered 2-3 weeks from the order date on average
- Minimum order quantity for unfinished table tops is 50 sq/ft
Unfinished Restaurant Tables Crafted in a Range of Styles & Wood Species
Unfinished Butcher Block Style Restaurant Tables:
Get a Quote for Unfinished Wood Restaurant Tables
Fill out the form below to let us know more about your project, the amount of tables you need, and what style of unfinished wood table tops you like best. We will be in contact with you soon to provide a custom quote!
To see detailed specs for our unfinished wooden restaurant table tops including plank width, end style, and thickness, please visit the product page for the wooden table top you’re interested in.
The fine wooden tables and products we provide are handcrafted from material that is reclaimed or rustic grade wood; therefore, each table top includes character that can’t be found on traditional new wood tables. Color variation, knots, and a mixture of wood grain patterns is to be expected and is part of the beauty of our rustic wood products!
30 square feet is the minimum order quantity.
All wood table tops are made to order with custom sizes available up to 6′ wide and 17′ long.
All pricing is for product only. Sales tax (MN purchases only) and shipping are additional.
We recommend viewing a product sample of a wooden restaurant table top before placing your order. Our samples are 12″ x 12″ and the first two are provided free of charge. Additional samples are $30 each. Purchased samples can be returned within 14 days for a full refund. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
For orders under $6,000, payment is due in full when the order is placed.
For orders over $6,000, a 50% deposit is due when the order is placed. Balance is due prior to shipment.
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, & Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, & Discover)
To proceed with placing an order, the steps are as follows:
1) Contact us via phone, e-mail or the form above to request a product and shipping quote. Please provide the following information:
- Company Name
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Product Selection
2) Review and confirm all specifications on the price quote.
3) Return a signed copy to us along with deposit or payment. We accept check and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express). To pay by credit card, we recommend faxing a completed Credit Card Authorization Form or calling to pay by phone.
We ship via freight carrier with the products packaged in a crate or box that is secured to a pallet. You will need to have someone available at the time of delivery to unload the crate and inspect the contents. Truck drivers provide delivery service and are not required to provide assistance unloading.
Liftgate is an optional service that will place the shipping pallet/crate on the ground. You will be responsible for unpacking and placing the items inside your location. It is available for shipments less than 90″ in length.
Because we want to ensure that our table tops are stored in a conditioned and temperature controlled environment, we will not ship to a storage location.