- All bases are made from 100% recycled steel
- Durable cast-iron, 16-gauge steel column
- Single bolt construction with built in lock nut
- Solid cast iron top plate won’t bend under pressure
- Powder coating on ALL surfaces (easy to clean and no rust rings!)
- Wrinkle finish that won’t show grit and wear
Available for shipping in 24 hours but may vary depending on the style and quantity ordered
Dining & Bar
3″ or 4″ (depending on table top and base size)
Black Wrinkle, Stainless (round style only), or custom
Browse Table Base Styles
All pricing is for product only. Sales tax (MN purchases only) and shipping are additional.
No Minimum Order for table bases.
For bases only order, payment is due in full when the order is placed.
For combination bases and table top orders under $6,000, payment is due in full when the order is placed. Over $6,000, a 50% deposit is due when the order is placed. Balance is due prior to shipment.
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, & Credit Card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, & Discover)
To proceed with placing an order, the steps are as follows:
1) Contact us via phone or e-mail to request a product and shipping quote. Please provide the following information:
- Company Name
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Product Selection
2) Review and confirm all specifications on the price quote.
3) Return a signed copy to us along with deposit or payment. We accept check and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express). To pay by credit card, we recommend faxing a completed Credit Card Authorization Form or calling to pay by phone.
Restaurant table bases will ship directly from the manufacturer (unless otherwise specified) via UPS or freight carrier (depending on the quantity ordered). The products are packaged in a box and, for freight shipments, are shipped on a pallet. You will need to have someone available at the time of delivery to unload the crate and inspect the contents. Truck drivers provide delivery service and are not required to provide assistance unloading.
Liftgate is an optional service that will place the shipping pallet/crate on the ground. You will be responsible for unpacking and placing the items inside your location. It is available for shipments less than 90″ in length.